Tuesday, August 9, 2011

You'll Dance To Anything

Oh hey, I just want to rip my eyeball out right now. No big deal. So today I (got a new jacket, w00t!!) finally finished that book that I have been reading for a whole week! It was called "What Happened To Lani Garver" and it was good. Now, it isn't the type of book that I would normally read, but I did enjoy it. It was kind of creepy in the beginning and then sad in the end. I think that it did bring up some good questions and provoked some thoughts. Anyways, now I finally have to start of my summer reading "Much Ado About Nothing" Yay.......


So you know how Jen said that she was working on those clues for a scavenger hunt? Can I just say real quick that they look AMAZING. Here, look at one:




Aren't you loving the Dr Suess font? Because I am. 


So yeah. I am off to go read some Shakespeare and cut and print some clues. Hopefully I won't cut them too terribly, but then again it is me that we are talking about here. 


Awkward Moments: 5
Books Read: 15 (AWWW YEAHHHH)
Why Today Was Awesome: New Jacket (So what if it is the exact same one as the blue one...) 
Something I Learned: My Puppy is Pooping right now, brb.
Song Stuck in My Head: Hurricane by Panic! at the Disco

0 comments!:

Post a Comment