Tuesday, August 9, 2011

We Are the Boxers in the Ring

I don't know what to talk about. I'm just sitting here, munching on a bowl of sour grapes. Yeah, the bowl, not the grapes. The grapes have been long gone before I even started this blog post and now I'm munching on the bowl. NBD.


I just finished clue-writing and I have to admit, I kinda forgot what a rush it can be. Now I have to start formatting them so that all little Kendall has to do is click 'Print' and, you know, cut them up (which, Kendall, you have to admit, you sometimes have a problem with...so I'm including straight lines for you to follow! You can cut inside or outside of the line, I don't care, as long as you're consistent!).


Anyway, yes, strangely, formatting clues and stuff is relaxing because all I'm doing is making sure they all kinda look alike. Format that, adjust the size, change the font, add color. Rinse and repeat as necessary. It's repetitive, it's cyclical, it requires no additional knowledge other than the sequence of clicks and moves on the computer. Hence, it is relaxing for me.


Okay, I figured out why it seemed to me that BEDAugusting last summer was so much easier then and why we had longer blog posts then: BECAUSE WE DID IT VLOGBROTHERS 2.0-STYLE! Kendall and I had no means of text-based communication other than blogging so we had, like, crazy long blog posts that were really separate and numbered conversations that were happening at the same time. 


Also, a thought just came to me: since I now have a tumblr and it is updated at least once every day (because of the queue-ing abilities of tumblr), does this mean I'm kinda BEDAugusting for three blogs this year? Maybe Tumblr doesn't count.


Today......
I really loved...Liam! "You came across my channel while searching on YouTube for a charismatic, attractive Scottish man, in which case....hey."
I smiled...at "Victory sip! *gag* Bleh, [it] tastes like hypocrisy."
Lyrics playing at this very moment as I type this portion of the blog:
"...I will help you hold on tonight, tonight, tonight. This is the last night you'll spend alone..."
(The Last Night by Skillet)
Hours of sleep last night: 9? Again?!


-Jen

0 comments!:

Post a Comment