Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Matching Set of Marching Clocks

Today I helped out with awkward small children. It was a party. But today I'm gonna do the whole tag thing that Luke and Ingrid did because I am extremely un-original. 


1) What's a nickname only your family calls you?

Umm, there isn't really any... No one really calls me anything else. (Fun fact: I met another person named Kendall for the first time ever today. It was a girl.....) (Fun fact 2: There was a paper on Dr. LaGory's desk that mentioned the fact that he didn't know whether or not Taka was a boy. Some other people too.)

2) What's a weird habit of yours?

I have to sleep with my pillows in a certain configuration/order. (I couldn't think of anything...)


3) Do you have any weird phobias?

Spiders, spiders, they want me to tap dance, I don't want to tap dance. - You tell those spiders, Ron.


4) What's a song you secretly love to blast & belt out when you're alone?

Pretty much all current pop songs.


5) What's one of your biggest pet peeves?

I hate it when people don't go from the bottom of the toothpaste. If I sat down and wrote a list of pet peeves, it would probably be at least 2 feet of scroll.


6) What's one of your nervous habits?

I just get all shaky and stuff. I actually get nervous really easily and often, and it's probably easy to tell if I am. That's something that I need to work on.


7) What side of the bed do you sleep on?

I have a twin bed, so there aren't really any other sides, but I do like to sleep facing towards my wall.


8) What was your first stuffed animal & it's name?

Well, I've always had a bunch of stuffed animals, but the first one that seemed significant was the monkey that I got from Camp Erdman in 5th grade. 


9) What's the drink you always order at Starbucks?

I don't really go to Starbucks, like ever, so I'm gonna tell you what I get from Jamba Juice. I used to get Berry Lime Sublime all the time, but I recently changed to Razzmatazz.


10) What's the beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?

I don't know? There aren't really any rules that I preach, but something that I should do that I don't would be flossing often, like Luke said.


11) Which way do you face in the shower?

Backwards!!! W00T!!!! 


12) Do you have any weird body 'skills?

I can bend my fingers back really far.


13) What's your favorite comfort food that's 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?

Ha ha ha everything.


14) What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?

"French the Llama!" (I wish)


15) Time to sleep!! What are you actually wearing?
Just a t-shirt and athletic shorts.


Well this has been fun...


Awkward Moments: 13
Books Read: 15 
Why Today Was Awesome: Of all the free meals that I have gotten over the past few days, today's was the best by far. 
Something I Learned: I have a top locker..... Meh.
Song Stuck in My Head: "My Phone" by Hank Green 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment