Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Tardis is a Police Box Named SEXAAYYYY

I am posting early today. And this is going to be short. (As I typed the word "short" I heard Kate's voice in my head. When Princeton asked her what she was doing one night: "I'm grading term papers. But it's kindergarten, so they're very short.")


Okay, here is a picture for your enjoyment/not-caring-about-Jen's-problems quality:


Today......
I really loved...uhh, I don't know. Nothing yet.
I smiled...because of The Soup.
Lyrics playing at this very moment as I type this portion of the blog:
In my head, I'm currently rapping Dustin's nerdy parody of Look at Me Now: "Yellow Pokemon, yellow snitch (golden!), yellow 3D glasses, yellow towel foldin'! Yup, yup, I can fill an ice tray..."
Hours of sleep last night: 7.5
Hugs: 2 (so far)

0 comments!:

Post a Comment