Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sorry for the short post

Before I dive into the meat of my blog post for Day #4, let me respond to your last two posts.

TODAY'S LIST #1: In regards to your Aug. 3 post...
1) Fruit salad with agar is NOT Filipino. Nowhere in that particular post did I say that it was Filipino; you just simply assumed. I believe it's more commonly used in Thai/Vietnamese/Around that area of Southeast Asia cuisine.
2) My phone sucks too and I can't get a new one until I don't know so be grateful you're getting a new one! Dern spoiled rich kid...
3) Yay Alg 2 Honors! I'm so happy for you and I'm so proud of you and, and, and I'm gonna stop doing my happy dance now (Side Note #1: By the way, a couple of days ago, when I finally got to read Will Grayson, Will Grayson, I did my very own happy dance for the first time. But I don't remember how to do it. I guess I have to wait until I'm super happy again.) !!!! :)
4). HOW? DARE? YOU? WHO? IN? THE? WORLD? IS? TOM? FELTING? IT'S TOM FELTON. GET IT RIGHT.

TODAY'S LIST #2: In regards to your Aug. 4 post...
1) I love naps for the same reasons you hate them.
2) The fact that your mere presence makes unawkward things unawkward is common knowledge, dear. This is why we're good friends. We're totally balanced...one is awkward, one is not. :)
3) You WATCHED them, but it's not like you were TOTALLY INTO them or anything.
4) I'd like to point out that most of those things that you listed under the reviewing of the rules were done by YOU first. You were the one who wrote "haha nice" on one of my drafts so YOU were the one who initiated anything.
5) When I put "so.NOT.funny." as my status on Facebook last night, it was NOT about you and I not having any type of textual communication. When you liked it, I first wondered what in the world you were liking it for, I commented "UNACCEPTABLE" because I thought that liking things on Facebook counted as textual communication.

Okay, well, I guess that's all I have for you today. Sorry I didn't really get to the meat but I have to sleep now or else I will be in trouble with my daddy.

He came home from Guam today! Yay!!! :) He was there for work for two weeks.

P.S. KENDALL--YOU'RE HITTING ENTER TWICE AGAIN! LOOK AT ALL THOSE WHITE SPACES!

--Fruity

0 comments!:

Post a Comment