Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I can post long posts too!!!!!!!!

First of all, I think that you should check this out, it's pretty cool. I have done it twice already =].
http://photomatronify.dftba.com/v2.php


Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ohtgWvOqU8


Hmm, well I started writing this at like 9, but your post is still a draft and I am not allowed to read it until you post it so now I am stuck here waiting. 


Ok, well while I wait to respond to whatever it is that you are writing, I will talk about stuff.
I read 2 chapters today of my book. Hey, they are long chapters. That equals, like, 60 pages.


Oh yeah, I woke up at like 1 today and it was terrible!!! There was literally, like, the entire day gone. Yups, I am hoping to wake up early tomorrow, but I probably won't because I won't fall asleep until like 1 or 2. 
Gah, hurry up. 


Wow, I just looked at the draft (looked, not read) and it is really long. 
My response to it is probably going to be just as long. 


C'mon, you are gonna need to type faster if you ever hope to survive 1,667 words a day. 


Geez, finally!!!!!!!!
Okay, let me read it.
1) Ha ha, I like to intro. That sucks that you guys have questions. Good luck?
2) Things that are put in between those star thingys are always epic. (Star thingy ----> *)
3) Why one earth would I work on it on word than post it here? That, my friend, is Ludacris. I swear, all I do is hit the enter bar twice!!!!!! And I could make a video or something to prove it!!!!
4) Wow, I just refreshed the page and you took it down already. *Sigh* Now I must wait more. And hurry, because it is almost 11!!!
5) Okay, it is back.
6) I guess I am excited for your new NaNoWriMo story?
7) Surprisingly, I am not surprised that you have decided to make SMART goals for yourself.... 
8) Fireflies is on again.
9) Ha ha ha ha funny. (In response to your spelling improvement suggestion.)
10) You are going to review for spanish? I'm pretty sure that that is what the Etapa Preliminar chapters are for right?
11) Your Jen-ness is exceedingly extraordinary.
12) Ha, I organize all of my electronic devices as I go, so everything is already perfectly organized =]. (Sorry for the Hermione moment.)
13) I have like maybe 1 thing that I need to do before school starts.......
14) Wow, you are freak when it comes to music. Ha ha, yeah, music just isn't as big of a part of my life as it is with yours. For example: I would never be able to deal with all of those playlists, because 1] your playlists are way to messy and disorganized in a organized kind of way and 2] I don't relate things to music, only are very few things do I do that to. 
15) Music freak. (That is a good thing. I think)
16) {See later in this post to learn about all of the different YouTubers that I am subscribed to and how I did so}
17) Actually, while you were writing this, I accidentally saw the whole AVPM and watched the first act. I really really like it. I actually like how Hermione and Ginny are portrayed because, with Hermione it shows how her smartness is annoying sometimes, and Ginny because...... well I don't know, but I will get back to you once I watch them all. 
18) Good luck?? (To your goals) I am all for them, and I won't say anything negative because it will be helpful to have a good attitude towards this. 
19) Nah, I think that you miss the time that you had with them, because... well yeah. It makes sense in my mind.
20) Gah, that was a lot.


Okay, so the only other thing that I guess that I am gonna talk about it all my YouTube Subscriptions.
Okay, so I am subscribed to A LOT of people. So as a warning, please do not check out any of these people because it literally takes me an hour to get through my subscription box everyday.






Yups, it is like 11:45 so I just barely made it.
-Chewy

0 comments!:

Post a Comment