Sunday, August 15, 2010

[Insert Title Here???]

What!?!?! What do you mean borderline gossip???? How on earth is that even close to gossip???? All I did was tell a story about my fail stalking skills; there were no opinion, no rummers, no lies, no hurtful messages. You be trippin. 


So yeah, umm today I went school shopping and my clothes of next year will consist of nothing but black, gray, blue, and white. Yups. Good variety.


After that I had my last driving sesh, when I got there, there was another driving car and I opened the door and it turned out to be someone else. Ox. 


I need to start reading more too. It takes me soooo long just to read one page in my book. I'm at 77 and it is a 400 pager. Fun stuff. 


Oh hey, so my grandfather (on my mom's side) is a really famous pilot in the flying world. And yeah, he wrote an article for this aviation magazine and we got it today and it was cool. I also found out today that he is getting a book written about him. Like a biography, I thought that that was super cool. I am looking forward to reading it. 


So hopefully you read this before tomorrow, but I will probably be at school tomorrow early and I hope that you are there too, because I don't want to be walking around with a big box. (It's pretty big). Oh I just remembered to bring my "homework". I will do that. 


Are they gonna feed us? I hope, cuz they are keeping us for like a full school day. 


Okay, I need to get back to reading. 


-CheWY

0 comments!:

Post a Comment