Monday, August 16, 2010

I Need Some Creative Titles..........

Gah!!! 
Ok, so today Jen and I had a student council seminar all day which was really fun and stuff and then yeah. We need to figure out something for days that we do the same thing......


Umm so I got home at like 5:30 and I basically got no reading done whatsoever. I am on page 117 which is the first page of section 2 (there are 3 sections.) Since I have nothing really to do tomorrow, I am gonna try and read to at least page 200. We shall see.


Umm hold on, let me go look if you are writing anything while I am writing this. 
Ok, she is in the process of writing it so I will wait till she is done writing then I will respond.


Hey, Fireflies is on the radio right now, like the real one. I can't help but put in the "real" lyrics in my head. "Oh Ronald Weasly you're the worst." 
"Please take me away from here." 
"Maybe next time you should ask me first."
 "Please take me away from here." 
"Victor's dumb, but he treats me right."
 "Please take me away from here." 
"Now excuse me while I enjoy my night."


Okay, you just posted. 
Your first real post is going to be a very long one. 
What is in that food?


Now that song, Just The Way You Are is on, by Bruno Mars. I like that song. 


Also, Ela Enchanted is what I am Watching on TV right now. I really like the concept of the whole do-whatever-you're-told-to-do thing, but it was done kind of really badly. Sort of. 


Hmm, I was thinking more about my NaNoWriMo story again. I honestly have no clue how it is possible to write something longer than five pages, but it will be a very fun and interesting experience. 


Okay, also I have noticed that when I use spell check, it is usually for the same exact words that I just can't learn how to spell. Such as: usually (which I spell ussually), actually (which I spell acutally), tomorrow (which I spell tomorow), possible (which I spell posible), and interesting (which I spell intersting). There are actually a lot more that I can't remember, but yeah. 




So, yeah, I think that that is good...... Okay. Bye. 


-chewY!!

0 comments!:

Post a Comment