Thursday, August 5, 2010

Lame Video Attempt

TODAY'S LIST #1: In regards to your list #1 which was in regards to my August 3 post.....
1) Still asian.
2) I like your phone.
3) (In response to side note #1, yeah that's what you said on facebook, that you happy danced in the middle of Borders(?).)
4) ...... Hey look its a llama!


TODAY'S LIST #2: In regards to your list #2 which was in regards to my August 4 post.....
1) Freak.
2) You have had your awkward moments........
3) NO!!!! UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!! DID YOU SEE WHICH SHOWS I MENTIONED? DRAGON BALL Z? I FREAKING LOVE DRAGON BALL Z, I ALWAYS HAVE AND I ALWAYS WILL!!!!! ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS EVER! NARUTO? EVERY MORNING IN 6TH AND 7TH GRADE, I WATCHED NARUTO. I LOVED NARUTO!!! YUYU HAKUSHO? SPIRIT GUN? AWESOMENESS!!! I LOVED THAT SHOW TOO!!!! CASE CLOSED? Ok I didn't watch this one too much, BUT STILL IT WAS AN AMAZING SHOW! FULL METAL ALCHEMIST? Yeah this one too.... AVATAR? POKEMON? DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON F@#$ING POKEMON. AND DIGIMON? REMEMBER HOW I SAID I SPENT THE OTHER NIGHT WATCHING OLD DIGIMON STUFF? I SPENT LIKE 4 HOURS DOING THAT! (Sorry for the "ALL CAPS" rant. *ha ha*)
4) Yeah, but you did it too, which doesn't make you much better.
5)  Just to clarify, I had no /still have no clue what that was about, and I just felt like liking it, which doesn't count.


TODAY'S LIST #3: In regards to your August 4th post.....
1) Lame sauce for short post.
2) Geez what does he do there for so long? All I can think of is that he gets smiley face tans on his stomach. 
3) NO I AM NOT HITTING THE SPACE BAR TWICE! I HAVE NO CLUE WHY IT IS DOING THAT!


Now, the regular post: 


So I was bored today and I wanted to try something out: you know in those youtube videos where the person has like a clone right next to them? You know right? (Example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWYa8KlFa44&feature=related) Well I wanted to try that and it turned out really really crappy, but still its kind of cool so here: 



Yeah thats pretty much all I have for today........


-ChewY 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment