Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hermione Can't Draw

That song has been stuck on my head for the whole day. :)
And it doesn't help that I have the AVPM/S Playlist on YouTube on repeat the whole night, haha.
Anyway, I feel very proud of myself because I finished all of my Physics homework for tonight! Yay! I only have APUSH now. Whew, second day and I'm already up until...what time is it?...umm...it's 11:08pm. WOW. Yeah.

Okay, ummm, just a reminder, Kendall, before I forget: remember to email Mr. U the pictures from the first day of school and give him an update. Okay, coolio.

For some reason, I don't feel sleepy yet. I think it's because I worked out when I got home. Is that just me or is it normal to feel not sleepy late at night if you work out? If this is true and if it happens all the time, I'm gonna start doing it every day.

Okay, I think the fact that you gave me a tidbit of the blurb for The Hunger Games and the fact that I haven't actually touched the book (yet) together have made me super excited to read it.

Okay, that is it. I am lame. But LESS lame than you are tonight/today.

On to APUSH homework!!!

-FRUITY

P.S. I think this is the first blog in which you sound very depressed.

0 comments!:

Post a Comment