Thursday, August 26, 2010

Laughter took the place of everything we knew we were not

First of all, WHO IN THE WORLD IS WHINEY????

Haha, yeah, I'm kidding. I know who you meant.

I'm in the middle of doing homework. It's 10:03pm. I finished Precalc and Spanish homework at school as usual. Well, no, I lied. I did part of Spanish in school but I finished it at home. I finished about one-third of Physics homework and I still have to read for APUSH (maybe even revise my stuff for the DP tomorrow). Oh, and I have to write 10 lines of blank verse. I was thinking maybe I should just come up with six that relate to the first 4-line one that I wrote last night but I don't think I'm in the mood of writing a poem about sadness and stuffies. But if I run out of time tonight, I'm gonna have to settle for that. Ew, it's gonna be sappy. And cheesy. Yay.

Umm. Okay, I actually love that song, Creep by Radiohead, that was in the trailer for The Social Network. It's on my iPod, I think in the emo playlist or the crying playlist. Or both. And, BTW, the original lyrics actually say, "I feel so special, so f&%#^ing special." Good stuff.

You got my schedule right. I am proud.

Okay, I'm gonna go now. I have a lot to read for Physics. I think.

Bye.

Previous phone conversation #1 earlier today (well, the gist of it anyway):
Jen: Hey, so for Big Brother Big Sister, the application, can you be like a reference for me?
Kendall: Sure, I guess. But what should I say if they call me?
Jen: I don't know. Just tell them that I don't do drugs or that I'm a good role model or something.
Kendall: Okay, I'll just tell them that you're good with kids--
Jen: Especially the ones with creepy hands.
Kendall: Right. And that....you don't eat them.
Jen: Or stuff them in my backpack.
Kendall: You do.
Jen: No, I don't.

Phone conversation #2 earlier today (I think it went kinda like this, but I could be wrong):
Jen: I need you address.
Kendall: Like, which one? My real one?
Jen: You have a fake address?
Kendall: No, I mean, like, you mean my home address?
Jen: Uh, what other address do you have? A fake-home address or something?
Kendall: Ok, fine. 95...
Jen: 95...*writing*
Kendall: 210...
Jen: 210...*writing*
Kendall: There's a dash between the 95 and 210.
Jen: Oh my gosh, I KNOW that there's a dash!!!

--Fruity

0 comments!:

Post a Comment