Sunday, August 22, 2010

Yups.

So yeah, um I read your post yesterday, but now I don't remember it enough to respond so yeah.


Yesterday was cool because I was just chilling and such then out of the purple I decided to re-arange/organize my room. Before, all of my books were in a drawer, but I wanted them on a book case, so we went to walmart and I got a book case (fully furnished picture of facebook), siscors, and the book The Hunger Games. So Shayne said that Josh read it and it is really good and also, I heard Kristina and Hank talk about it before and on the back of the book, there is a little except of John. So yeah. You have to read it next. 


Then today we went to Bed, Bath and Beyond, and then target and I got a really cool desk lamp and I got the second book in The Hunger Games series. Yeah.


So yeah, tomorrow is the first day of our Junior year and I am excited, but I also sort of feel like that this year is comparable with the Harry's fifth year at Hogwarts. After his fourth year, everything starts to change because Voldemort is back right? So that is sort of what is going on now, because of the whole transition to Wienberg and such. 
It is best explainable through the last scene in the fourth movie, reproduced below. 


Harry, Ron, and Hermione are standing around after saying goodbye to the students of Beubatenx (spelling, I know) and Dumbstrang. Hermione says "Everything is going to change, isn't it". The trio contemplates this and then Harry says "Yeah". They start walking. Excitedly Hermione says "Promise me you'll right this summer". "I won't, you know I won't," Ron says. Turning to Harry, Hermione says "You will, won't you Harry?" "Yeah, every week," Harry says forcibly. They all laugh. The camera pans to the ocean and we see the Dumbstrang boat go under water and the Beubatenx chariot fly away.  And scene. 


Good right? All from memory.


So yeah, that is about it......
-yechw 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment