Monday, August 9, 2010

A Voyage Long and Strange. In your pants.

So, as to your Eragon stuff, I don't know, I would have been super excited rather than freaking out. Hmm, Eragon isn't really the freak out type.....


So yeah. Again with the late posting. Today I was lazy again and I have to think of something to talk about. Oh well I realized that my U.S. summer reading book is really funny with "In your pants" added to it. "A Voyage Long and Strange. In your pants."
Ha ha yeah I thought that that was funny.


So yeah, ummm I finished Paper Towns last night at like 3:33 in the morning, which is actually pretty impressive because I started it at like 6.


Hmmm. I don't want to be lame and pull a Jen and only post a little bit so I need more materiel.


Now I guess I am gonna start reading that lame U.S. summer reading. After I want to read Will Grayson Will Grayson. You bought it right? Could you bring it to the meeting next monday? I will remind you again. Oh and the other night I got bored and I re-read the first two chapters of The Lost Hero, and it is pretty fugging amazing. Just to let you know.


I have slowly been eating the candy from Sid's pinata, but it has been giving me a headache so I should probably lay off a little bit.


Anyone else find the whole Taylor and Chelsea kind of weird. I don't know, I guess it isn't really my place to judge.


Did you see the twister pics? Some good ox stuff huh?


Your new picture is still creepy.


Ah, I guess that I will be lame and end this here. Bleh.


-ChewY!!!

0 comments!:

Post a Comment