Saturday, August 21, 2010

Summer = Meh (Pst I added stuff, so if you just read it then read it again)

Okay, so today I woke up and read the second to last chapter of A Voyage Long and Strange, now all I have left is the last chapter, which is 20 pages, entitled "Mayflower", so yeah. 
In the past few days I have had the three songs, "Goin' Back to Hogwarts", "Granger Danger", and "Days of Summer" stuck in my head. Those three were my favorites. 


Because we only have two days of summer left I thought that I would talk about how I thought that this summer went. This summer, basically went exactly like any other summer. Me sitting in my room, doing nothing 79% of the time. And now that school is almost back, I am very excited. Don't get me wrong, I like summer and, just like everyone else, at the end of school I am excited for it to end and for summer to start. But by now, I am completely tired of summer. 


However, this is the last year that I think that things will be like this. Next summer will be a completely different experience because by then (I hope) I will be driving and having the freedom to hang out with friends much more often. 


I haven't every really had a spectacular summer. My best one was coming into 9th grade and even that one wasn't that great. And prior to that I didn't really have a summer.


Also, I'm not really infatuated with summer like everyone else is. I like order and schedualizationess, and the routine of getting up at noon and doing nothing isn't much order for me. I like having to routine of having to go to school everyday. I like to rest and stuff, but too much makes me way too lazy and disinclined to even move. Yeah, I understand why summer is so idolized, I just don't love it the way others do. Oh and I despise the heat. A lot. I have noticed that if I were to be put in two exactly identical situations, but in one it is hot and in one it is not, I will act much more angry and other bad adjectives in the hot one. 


ADDED PARAGRAPH:
And you are probably just thinking that I don't like summer because I don't do stuff, which I guess is kind of true, but even if I were to be going out with friends and stuff every single day then I wouldn't like that because in that, there is no order. Going day to day just hanging out with friends with ultimately nothing getting accomplished is way too disorderly.


Okay, I got to go finish my book. Yeah. Kay. Bye. I. Think........... What. If. We. Put. A. Period. After. Every. Word............. That. Would. Suck.................. Although. Margo. Would. Like. It.............. Hey. Are. You. Supposed. To. Put. Two. Spaces. After. Every. Period.........


-hecyw

0 comments!:

Post a Comment