Monday, August 23, 2010

First day = Not so bad

So I thought that I would give a general summary of my day today:


Morning: Fun. We got things done. We made someone happy (remind me to send pictures to Mr. U). I had happy socializing time.


Homeroom: Dr. Hall doesn't seem too bad. (I just noticed today that all three of my homeroom teachers are doctors). I don't like the current seating arrangement. The people in it seem good. I resent the fact that it is on the third floor.


Period 1: Spanish. Allright. It will be a crazy class with all the people in it. It will be fun though, with Shann, Sid, and Shoobstah. 


Period 2: Free. I am a loner. But that is good so I can get work done. I need a loner period. 


Period 3: Alg. Mr. Rubasch (SP?) is my hero. I am going to have fun in that class. Except that they are all 10th graders. And I only know one or two of them.


Period 4: Am Lit. Mr. Macke seems cool. I have an alright class. Shann is in it. And Kekoa. 


Period 5: Free! Sid and Jaime. 


Lunch: Alright, I guess. With everyone coming here, I mean. The only bad thing is that the other Asian group wasn't there which is a problem for Sid. 


Period 6: Chem. I was already falling asleep. Nuff' said.


Period 7: Photo. I am a loner. Tom Hartwell is in my class. We partnered for the thingy that we did. I am the only Junior. Tai and his older sister are in the class. 


Period 8: History. Miller. Terrible. Class = meh. Although I have Shann. He gave a buttload of homework and he doesn't make much sense. This will be one of my hell classes. 


After school: Fun. I sort of like this new spot. It isn't as hot as morning bench, because morning bench was right in the sun. 


Walmart: I got two compasion books for 47 cents each and some pens.


Home: I got home a 6. Way too late. Finished homework at 9. Math homework was really easy. I think I am going to go do tomorrow's homework. Me and Shann basically did our homework together through texting because we have a lot of the same classes. I like working at my desk. I now need to go watch YouTube videos. 


-Chewy

0 comments!:

Post a Comment