Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Slightly Deps

So today was better in terms of work. 
I managed to finish my Chem and Spanish homework at school and I got home earlier today so I was finished much earlier. I need to learn your schedule because I only know periods 1, 2, 5, and  6. I was about to say something that was very gossipy, but I stopped myself. Math is fun, but one problem that sort of stumped me was a grouping problem, but it only had three terms. Very tricky Mr. Rubasch. 


So on a much sadder note, do you remember Esther from some of John's videos? Well I'm not sure if you know this already, but last night she passed away. Like a week ago I watched her videos and was so impressed by her amazing attitude towards the whole situation. The craziest thing about it though is that she is our age. That could have been anyone of us and I would like to think that we would handle it like she did, but we couldn't. She is definitely someone that we should look up too. 


Okay, that was my one and only depreimido paragraph that you will see.
So I have to go eat and I don't want to leave and come back so I will just stop here. 
Sorry for being lame again today even though I have the time to post, I just don't really have much to talk about today.


-Chewbstah!!! (Get it, you know, like, Shoobstah....)

0 comments!:

Post a Comment