Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Harry POTTER???

So, this morning I miraculously woke up at 8:30 even though I fell asleep at 2. So anyway, I took a shower and then forced myself to read an entire chapter of my book. It was like 40 pages! So now I am at page 200 with 170 more to go. Yay. Also, last night and the three hours between now and when I finished, I was watching the rest of A Very Potter Musical and the first few videos of the sequel. So now, in list form, I will tell you the things that I liked and the things that I didn't:
Things that I liked:
1) Malfoy and his (/her) rolling around shenanagans.
2) (Like 20 minutes ago, I finally realized why it is called Pigfarts. Ha ha, like, you know, Hogwarts....)
3) Basically all of the characters.
4) I really like how they mashed things up into a plot and made it run so smoothly. It was very well done.
5) The very first song is my favorite so far.
6) Ha ha, I get the quote on your wall now.
7) I liked the Voldemort-Quirrel-Bromance.
8) I liked when Voldemort and Bealatrix were, like, you know, and Voldemort made them sit back to back. I though that that was really funny.
9) I like how Ron is always eating.
10) I liked how Malfoy and Harry were trying to trade foods for the dragons and Harry refused to give up his beugles.
11) I like the idea of going back in time for the second one.


Things that I didn't like:
1) I don't really like the sequel, so far, as much as the original.
2) Yeah that's about it.


Okay, I need to go force myself to read another chapter
-CHEwy

0 comments!:

Post a Comment