Sunday, August 8, 2010

No, YOUR sitzpinkling disgusts me.

I have a bunch of short little things tonight.

So first things first: You didn’t make your font color blue for your last post. I demand a punishment.

And moving on: I had a magical Saturday night last night.

It’s mainly because the bulk of my NaNoWriMo idea finally emerged from my lately cluttered brain. When I feel like writing, I usually open up a Word document and just basically type to myself (like, as in, TALK to myself…except I’m typing). So I opened up a Word document and I did just that. And POOF. Most of it just flowed out of my fingertips as they danced on the keyboard. I didn’t write-write anything in the story or anything; I just plotted. At one point late into the night, though, the magic juice ran out and I literally kept typing up the same question over and over because I couldn’t find the answer to it. By the end, I was typing with the CAPS LOCK on and with a bunch of ?s and !s after the same question that I just couldn’t figure out.

What was the question, you ask? It was, “Why is she in danger? OMG, I don’t know why she’s in danger! WHY IS SHE IN DANGER!?!?!?! SOMEONE TELL ME WHY SHE’S IN DANGER!!!!!!!!!”

And that’s where I got stuck. But it was really magical. Like, I could just feel the electricity in my room. It was weird.

And moving on again: I had an awesome day with Ashlyn, Shayne and Thuy Ny today.

We ate lunch at CPK then watched Despicable Me.

It was all right. Very cuuuuuuutteeeeee! And, in the words of little Agnes from the movie, it was very “FLUUFFFFFFFFYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

I also received all of Ashlyn’s not-needed-anymore policy treasures so I am happy.

Let’s keep on moving shall we: I am setting up a goal for myself that I will finish reading Mayflower by the time I am ready to go to sleep this coming Saturday night.

I have 287 pages left to read and I have 6 days to do it. If I read 48 pages every day until Friday, then 47 pages on Saturday, I can definitely finish. Then, I’d have enough time to outline my responses to the summer reading questions.
And I think that’s basically it for tonight. Yes, I’m lame.

--Fruity

P.S. My mom actually bought the wrong shoes. It wasn’t the ones the I actually wanted. I still got new gladiator-type flats though.

P.P.S. Are you hooked on Pretty Little Liars like everyone else in the world?

P.P.P.S. I don’t know what this P.S. is for. I just wanted to do a third one.

P.P.P.P.S. I didn't know that Alaska was based so much on John Green's real boarding school: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lht_JH2xi6w

0 comments!:

Post a Comment