Sunday, August 29, 2010

No relationship should start with a drunken kiss. No. Just...NO.

Really. Just...NO. It can start on a kiss, but the two people have to be completely sober. Not drunk. Okay, maybe a sip of something like champagne is acceptable. But that's it! Basically, if they shouldn't drive, they shouldn't kiss either. Or do anything questionable that might follow the kiss. Gah--anyway, I'm getting off topic, here!

Moving on...

So, my subscription box for YouTube is just overflowing now. Yeah. I will watch all of them when I have time! I haven't even seen Hank's make-up tutorial yet! Sad.

Anyway, so I was reading THG (I'm on page 86) and it suddenly hit me why I was feeling depressed at the beginning of the book and why I was so excited and awesome and o-eme-ge I can't even explain the feelings of reading this book. It was because Ms. Collins decided to write the book in first person, present tense. So instead of reading, "Katniss this, Katniss that" and feeling like, "Oh yeah, that's Katniss and yada yada yada," I was reading, "I did this, I did that," which of course makes me feel, oh I don't know, EXACTLY LIKE HOW KATNISS IS FEELING. It's easier for a reader to put their feet in the character's shoes when the reader reads "I feel this" or "I do this" instead of having the feeling of watching the character do it. WE HAVE BECOME THE CHARACTERS.

Anyway, I might or might not finish part one. Depending on how much homework I finish so yeah. I have to get back to that. Anyway, you asked for a picture of our creation this summer so here's how it looks like from Josh's window:


 Can you see the wind chime in the top left corner? Maybe not. It's super windy over here. I wrote my blank verse and read chapter two of my APUSh textbook here this weekend. It's been super windy lately so the wind chime has been going non-stop and I felt awesome sitting there and just doing my work. We haven't painted it yet, though.

Anyway, my Physics blog will be up and running by tonight, so I guess you'll just have to wait for me to post about it tomorrow or something because this is my Sunday one. Unless you call me and ask for the URL or something. Which I don't expect you to do.

LEARN TO PLAY THAT GUITAR!!!!

Ciao, man. (an example of "clash of cultures")

--Mucho fruta-ish??


0 comments!:

Post a Comment