Sunday, August 1, 2010

GEOMETRY FTW!!


So I was reviewing the list and found that this item was on it: "Do some chalk drawings (Geometry! Using only string, chalk, and straightedges!)" I forgot that this was there so I wasn't able to inform you that it has now been done!!!! (Jen did it last summer and I did it this summer) So here is a picture of my (/my partners) awesome chalk drawing!





Jen I asume that you have a picture of yours and that you will include it in your next post.


You know what, I just had an awesome idea: we have had this blog for a year and we have not been using it very well. I was reading Kristina's (italktosnakes.blogspot.com) blog the other day and she mentioned something that I didn't really find significant until right now. She has decided to do BEDA which stands for Blog Every Day in August. So, Jen, are you up for it. It sounds like a really good idea that could be a lot of fun since we definitely have the time to do it since it is summer for most of this month. I guess that I have already started since it is technically August when I am writing this. We could both post everyday or maybe alternate, Idk, whatever you want to do. But since I am publicly writing this in a blog post, you are technically obligated to doing this by our non existent readers. Hey, we could even do it vlogbros style and make it so for this month, our only text based communication is through blog posts! So what do you think? [Btw, I really want to try the vloging one...]

-Chewy

4 comments:

  1. YES. I'd love to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. =D YES!!!! OGIIII!!!!!! I am very pleased to inform you that you are our FIRST COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!! =]]]]] Thanks for reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so stoked that this picture made the Summer School brochure.

    ReplyDelete