Saturday, August 7, 2010

I CAN ONLY WEAR 41.1%!!!!

Here are some random responses to the first part of your last blog post.

1) You're not making sense here: "Ha ha I liked the french fry story, but I'm pretty sure you can where a lot of things and still where french fries, and also aren't like all of the lip glosses, and lip sticks french fry prove now?"
2) I was in my 8th grade yearbook 25 times...I was very involved. This count also includes, like, body parts and stuff. Josh can spot me froma mile away.
3) I like your parents' bathroom.
4) It's sitzpinkling. And actually, my desk is not a mess. I have a lot of things on it, but they are all organized into mini-drawers and containers, of course. Like I'd ever have a messy desk. Only when I'm working, but I always put it in order afterwards.
5) Yes, they are pics of jacarandas and they are like MY trees! Yes, I own them, haha. I have a fantasy story centered around jacarandas, you know, complete with the awesome characters and this guy with purple wings and Sacred Maidens and everything. This is why I want to go to Pretoria, South Africa--it's the Jacaranda City. Wait, they're here on Oahu?!?! I did research before and I found out they were only in Maui (I saw some when I went there this summer, on our way to the awesome lavender-colored-duh lavender farm!) and on Big Island! I WANNA SEEEEE! (Side Note #2: I've never been to Mililani. Have I mentioned that before? That's about the only place on the island I've never been.)

And now some responses to your regular post:
1) Yes, I did watch the one where he goes back to his high school and I thought it was very cool. The dorm circle and the smoking hole were actually exactly how I pictured them. Especially the bridge, too.
2) You have a lawn chair in your room. Just pointing that out. Good stuff.
3) I know, right! Greg Heffley was just horrible. In the next couple of books though, he kind of learns some lessons.
4) Whoa, you drove all the way from Mililani to Ala Moana? Am I supposed to say impressive? Haha, to me it is.
5) Sid will love your present. Which reminds me, you have to tell me all about her party on your Sunday post. You simply must! (Side Note #1: Didn't that just sound like it came from a Jane Austen novel? Yeah, I was watching Pride and Prejudice earlier 'cause it was on TV. Which is one of the reasons why I'm in a good mood today.)
6) No, I haven't been very diligent in reading Kristina's blog. But I will try harder now.
7) Who did you see at the food court? Tell! And I'm willing to bet anythign that you were very awkward! Oh, and stop stalking Ally! I'm telling Matt and you know you can't take Matt!

Now for my regular post:

TODAY'S LIST: I am in a good mood for several reasons.
1) Like I said, I was watching Pride and Prejudice earlier today. The Keira Knightley one, of course.
2) You know those awesome shoes that I've been dreaming about and I've always wanted? So my mom just called me literally, like, 5 minutes ago to tell me that she might get them for me today. Yay...I just hope she knows which one I liked.
3) My NaNoWriMo idea has grown and it's taking shape and I am liking it.
4) Kristina finally accepted my friend request. Finally! She was your friend first, though.
5) There's a good chance that I will get to hang out with Ashlyn tomorrow! And Thuy Ny and Shayne, of course. Originally, Angela (our coach) is supposed to come but she's too busy lawyer-ing it up this weekend so she's not gonna make it. I just hope to get my mom's approval once she comes back. Anyway, we've actually been planning this get-together for months now and it's like a send-off for Ashlyn. It's sad...but not really. It's been a long time since we Policy people got together outside of school (I think the last time was pre-States a couple of months ago in Starbucks). Ashlyn is also using this chance to give me all of her magical policy stuffs that you know I love--like post-its, manila folders, file folders, flow pads (yellow legal pads to normal people like you), tabby-label thingies, etc.! *sigh* Yeah. I'm so excited and I love Ash!
6) Last night, I finished several chapters of Mayflower, my summer reading book for APUSH. I'm not even close to finishing half of it, but it's a start. I literally told myself not to get up from my bed until I read a bajillion pages of it! So I started reading at 9 pm after I washed the dishes then I felt really sleepy at around 10. It was so boring....I'm just trying to go through all of it. But the bad part is that I have to answer a bunch of questions after I read the book. But, anyway, it's a good thing that I did that last night or else I don't think I would have the energy to continue on. It shows that I can go through this miserable book!

Okay, as I'm typing this, my fingers are literally sweating and my laptop is getting all moist. Ew, moist. IT IS SO HOTTTTT. Our room is the hottest place to be in our house and the fact that it's summer is making it worse and to add to that, there's no wind up in here! Josh's room is the coolest because it's in the east side of the house and the winds are always coming from the east.

Yeahh...this post is starting to sound really lame. So....what else should I talk about?

Ummm....so all of next week, I have to go to school for this Ed Tech Planning thing. It's basically a 4-day meeting where a bunch of people around school decide what types of technology we should integrate in the classrooms for next year in 'Iolani. I'm the student voice, so my job is basically to provide the group with the opinion of a typical junior attending 'Iolani School about the types of programs and technology that I think is cool, a waste of time, easy to use, etc., etc. Well, at least that what I think I have to do. There's free food and I'm helping the school in a way, so yay.

OHHH, I just remembered! I have to tell you what I did this whole morning (after I finished my chores, of course). So I redid my whole closet again; I do it about twice every summer and a couple times during the year. Anyway, I counted up the total number of clothes in my closet and calculated the percentages of the clothes that were in dress code and out of dress code. Here are my results:

OUT OF MY WHOLE ENTIRE CLOSET:
39.1% is OUT OF DRESS CODE and 60.9% is IN DRESS CODE.

Now, OUT OF THE CLOTHES THAT I ACTUALLY WEAR:
(This means that I only counted the clothes that I can/would wear with/without breaking dress code. Like, for example, I have a shrug that can ONLY be worn with a tank top underneath. The shrug would be counted as OUT of dress code because if I wear the shrug, I have to wear the tank top, so I would be OUT of dress code. Anyway, just trust me, it makes sense. It's like instead of counting pieces of clothing, I counted possible outfits.)
58.9% is OUT OF DRESS CODE and 41.1% is IN DRESS CODE.

Yups. This dress code business just keeps getting better and better. But oh well, right?

Anyway, Kendall, have fun at Sid's tonight! Give her a humongous hug for me. Wait, who am I kidding? You're not gonna hug her! So just tell Shannon to give her a huge one for me! Party it up extra hard 'cause I'm not there! :)

--Fruity

0 comments!:

Post a Comment