Friday, August 20, 2010

I fail. At life.

I suggest that you watch this video before reading this post: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FX73zfyf1aU.

So today I woke up and I was feeling sick and such but then I ate food and I felt better. I read a chapter of the book which means that I have two more chapters left to read. And hey, we have two more days of summer break. How convenient....... So then for the rest of the day I was being lazy and such. 

Umm, I don't think that I am going to go to my locker pre-monday. Hey, I can put the books in the boxes when I go to school. Yesterday I finally got the rest of my books. They are heavy and large and not fun. Except the Math book of course. Also I still don't get what type of wrapping I have to get. Also who is bringing scissors and tape?

So yeah, I tried to make one of those bracelets in the video and these were the results. 

Yeah, I didn't keep it in long enough so when I tried to bend it, it broke. Yeah, I fail. 
We should try this again though. 

Do you have the same U.S. History book as us? Because I have an extra paperback version of the book...... Thought you ought to know.
Oh, and I was excited that this year I got those plastic flash card things that come with the spanish workbook. Last year I didn't get any. I was upset. 

Hmm. I suppose that that is it......
-ChEwY 


0 comments!:

Post a Comment