Monday, August 23, 2010

I have homework to do. And my test tomorrow.

Your day seemed really cruise. I don't like how you mentioned names negatively. Bad Kendall.

Anyway, I just finished Physics homework. I'm surprised that I actually understood more than half of the material. I still have Shakespeare and APUSH homework. And it's 10:53 pm. Yay school.

Anyway, so the first day wasn't that bad I guess. It was okay. My legs hurt but that happens every First Day of School. I saw lots of people. I like my classes and my teachers. It's different, yeah, but oh well, I'll get used to it.

Okay, I promise, again, to have a full analysis of all of my classes later on. Maybe in the weekend.

Yeah, yeah, I know I'm making a lot of promises. But what can I do? I have my first test tomorrow.

So back to homework.

-Fruity

0 comments!:

Post a Comment