Friday, August 27, 2010

Lame Sauce.

So we we did in history was this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlatl
It was cool, we shoot at a cardboard buffalo. I hit it it once. Shann made it stick out of the ground. 
Hmm. I honestly have no idea what to talk about. It's probably a good thing that we only have four more days like this. 
I like juice boxes. They are rather delicious. 
Did you start Hunger Games yet? If not, you should really soon. Like really soon. 
I am gonna go and read some more Catching Fire. It is crazy. Sorry for talking about it so much, but I am sure that once you start, you will realize why I am talking about it so much. 
This is a very lame post. I can't think of much more to talk about. 
Math is fun. Chem is easy (for now), I am happy that I understand the measurements and such. 
Today I listened to a lot of AVPM songs. 
I can still feel the watch on my wrist, even though I am not wearing it.
Not entirely sure what to talk about. 
Yups.
I is lame.
Oh yeah. You are creepy. 
I find that cool how Josh already seems to be adjusted and have good friends and such. 
Shayne's year seems to be super chill.
Oh, today did you happen to see Tu'e and Alex. In 7th and 8th period (at least) they were walking around (Alex in a santa suit and rainbow hat. Tu'e in like a super hero suit with like a sheet cape thing that I don't remember.) Anyway, the point is that they were giving out candy and I got some it was good. 
Entropy. Good stuff. 
Yup.
I think that that is it. 
Okay. 
-Wechy

0 comments!:

Post a Comment