Thursday, August 19, 2010

I Hate How EVERYTHING I Do Counts But ANYTHING You Do Doesn't.

Responses to 25 Cosas:
2. Haha, subliminal messaging. I did that too.
3. I probably like school mora than you do.
6. The kid was Israeli, you weirdo.
10. SHALLOW!
14. Doesn't make sense.
15. Haha.
18. Nerdfighters!
19. Do pictures of your room count?
21. MEANIE. But I beat you at the 15 kids things. HA!
23. Me neither. Actually, I've only been to Yogo Krazy (sp?). Thanks to Ash.
24. Nah, man. Hogwarts is better than Pigfarts. But Rumbleroar is better than Dumbledore. Hogwarts was my first choice though.

On to regular blogginessities:
I am on a mission today. And that mission is to complete as many things as possible.
Right now, it's 11.26 AM and I'm gonna come back later on. Like tonight. Or maybe later, earlier than tonight. To update you on what I have accomplished.

Ready...set...GO, GO, GO!

12:39 PM
OMG, I just realized something: the FB quizzes said that you were Ron and I was Ginny. Wait, isn't that backwards from the original-plan-that-should-not-be-mentioned-here-or-ever-for-that-matter-because-we-should-just-not?!?! I hope you know what I'm talking about. Think back and remember! Yeah. I just realized it. And I just wanted to let you know. WEIRDNESS.

Kay, back to work!

3:53 PM
My locker's at the bottom! :(

4:27 PM
I hate you. I don't even wanna finish this post anymore. See title.

0 comments!:

Post a Comment