Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Kendall Is Lame

Gah, I wanted to wait until you posted, but you are taking too long and I wanna sleep so I'm gonna post. 


So, the other day I was at pier 1 with my mom and I saw this star looking thing. I noticed that it kind of looked like a parol, and I was wondering if you thought so too. Here:



It does right!?!?! Well, that's what I thought.....

Hmmm I have no clue what to talk about. Ha ha, I get the feeling that I am really boring. 

I'm not sure if you saw, but Kristina went to a Mariners game and the guy who plays Neville was there and he threw the first pitch. That's pretty cool. And she said that there is gonna be a Harry Potter exhibit in Seattle pretty soon. Yup, cool stuff.

Lately I have been playing with the lighter that me and Shann (actually, just Shann) bought on Big Island. It's actually kind of funny, because I was to scared to buy that and I said to make it more inconspicuous, she should buy something else. So she also got god candy, which actually seems much more sketch. 

Yups. That's my life.
*Sigh*
Yeah so I'm gonna be lame and go now.
Bye.
-CHEWy

0 comments!:

Post a Comment