Monday, August 30, 2010

Please standby for my system reboot.

Okay, this is gonna be fast.
I'm doing two night's worth of Physics homework.
Then I have to study/review because I have a quiz tomorrow.
I will try to write a good one for our last day tomorrow.
Yay last day!
Well, not that this was not fun or anything.
It kinda was.
But I think we should make the A stand for April (like it was before it became August).
Because we're freer around that time.
Nice email to Mr. U.
I hope I got a good grade on my Spanish quiz today.
I'm just typing whatever comes to my mind for the whole five minutes that I'me going to write this blog.
One more minute to go. Kinda.
Um.
I like Hunger Games still. So far.
I'm getting excited.
Yeah.
Um.
That math stuff was boring, of course.
I'm gonna print out your 25 things and post it on my locker.
'Cause it makes me smile.
You should post it here, too.
I should do 25 things for you too. Hmmm....
Then we can both post it under "About Us" instead.
Or create totally new pages for them.
Whichever.
Okay, gotta go and find out the average acceleration of spaceship number 2 so that it stops at the exact same position and and at the same time as spaceship number 1.
Yay physics.

--Fruitay (baybaaaay!)

That ended up sounding super terrible.
P.S. I had an awesome time at the plant box/not-really-a-bench/we need to christen our place today after school. Full recap tomorrow! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I finally had some down time to review this blog... it's quite interesting :P You two are TOO CUTE :) I think it would make a good wedding story, and I was like the only person to vote on your poll! -Ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha thanks Ashlyn! I like how you said that you were a creepy person.
    -Chewy (Kendall)

    ReplyDelete