Thursday, August 19, 2010

I Am No Good At Titles Like Pham Child.

Hmm well, sorry for breaking the flow yesterday, I suppose that we should makes this the new flow just to keep things simple. 
So first, I would like to inform you that I finished A Very Potter Sequel just now. I like it more now, but still I overall like the first one better. My favorite part was future Draco. Good stuff. I especially like the last video in general. Oh, and now I get what you mean about respect for Voldemort, you know, because he also played Umbridge. I also like how my computer counts Voldemort as a word.


So responses. 
1) Ha ha, funny of you to think that I will try horse radish.
2) I'm not doing anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All I do is press the enter bar twice after each paragraph. I am sure that you do the exact same thing.
3) No, we are reading each others NaNoWriMo stories.
4) Your Jen-ness is because of the billion unesicary things that you have to do before school starts, including studying for spanish. 
5) Too big of words for the music thing.
6) NO!!!!!!! It is NOT BAGELS!!!!!!! He said Beuguls, or however you spell it. He was talking about those things that you put on your fingers to make them like witch hands, you know????? 
7) Yeah I don't get the finders joke either. There are a couple of jokes that I don't get. Oh, like, you know when Ron tries to take down the Taylor Launtner poster and he can't and then they are all trying to hide their laughter, and then later when they go into the next room he's like "Oh, there is a Taylor Launtner poster in here too.". Is that cause in real life he couldn't get it down or something?


Oh and by the way, that Facebook thing did not count at all. 


Umm what else. 
I downloaded the songs off of the website. Only like 4 songs from the sequel are up there so far. 
The reason, I think, why the first is better is because the plot is better. I mean, I like the whole going-back-in-time-thing, but the whole first-getting-to-Hogwarts-and-doing-all-the-first-year-stuff has gotten really old, that's why I don't really like the first and second books and movies really.


Yeah. 
Okay, I read one chapter today and now I have 100 pages left which is equivalent of 3 chapters. I am going to try and get one chapter out of the way today, but it is 35 pages. Bleh. Yeah, I actually maneged to read 100 pages yesterday, but that was crazy. Okay, I am going to go righhhhhttttttttttt NOW!
-CHEwy

0 comments!:

Post a Comment