Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I am utterly convinced that my phone is going to explode.

Crap Phone
Oh, yeah..... Yummy Filipino food.... Yum


Other Crap Phone
So I have been being lazy and I have done absolutely nothing these past two days and now I feel tired even though it is five o'clock. Oh yeah my phone story. So, Jen I don't think you even know any of this but, as of late I have been using my samsung touch screen crap phone. So then when I was on vacation in Big Island last week I had this phone in my pocket and I jumped in the pool. Smart. So then we went to the At&t store and just because of the way it worked out, I had to get one certain phone. Now I am not going to reveal what this phone is yet, but because it is coming in the mail in a few weeks, I will reveal it then. So, until then I have to use my old razor phone, which is just as crappy for two reasons: 1) The keyboard sort of fell off and now it is hard to push the buttons & 2) when I open it up it makes a buzzing noise. Now you would have to hear this noise to believe me, but this noise is the type of noise that you would hear on a bomb. Yes, my phone is going to explode. 


Tom Felting 
Jen, you know how I was trying to get into Alg 2 Honors? Yeah, well Ms. Leong E-mailed me today saying that I got approved for it =]. The only problem is that it is during period 3 so I'm not in Shan and Rachel's photo anymore.


Anyway, boring summer. Tomorrow I have another driving sesh with A+ Clark. I really don't know what else to talk about. Wow, I am really boring. Hmm. I played some Zelda today. That was fun. I don't want to start my second summer reading yet, it looks really boring. Now enjoy this picture of my calendar.


Yeah. Stuff. Monkeys. Carrots. Table. Lamp. Pikachu. Pillow. Radio. Bag. Wand. Book. Printer. Shelf. Coins. Rubix Cube. Robot. Woody. Mirror. Chair. Remote. Bed. Floss. Door. Knob. Snow globe. Book light. Curtain. Window. Dresser. Plug. Charger. Wallet. Fan. Bionicle. Jimmy Neutron. Dove-Thingy-From-Mini-and-Pinochs. Bongos. Legos. Mickey Mouse. Ugly Dolls. Guitar. Lei. White Board. Canada Pin. Phone. Desk. iZap Wristband. Jar. Drawer. Fuzzy Green Basket. Trophies. Bobble Head. Cords. Headphones. Light saber. Sticker. Dinosaur. Frog. Binder. Bryan-Pham's-Japanese-One-Worksheets. Mouse. Case. Harry Potter Poster. Wii. Board Games. Button-That-Plays-Walking-On-Sunshine-From-Tiffany. Clothes. Hats. Computer. iPod. 


.......


Those were random things in my room if you were wondering.


-Chewy 

2 comments: