Friday, August 19, 2011

Fiction that is Horrible



I wrote a super long blog post yesterday so this skimpy one should be fine. This was the drawing that I wanted to show you guys. It's by Josh. If you can't tell, that's me on the left, holding up a peace sign and that's tiny Kendall on the right, being awkward with his fingers anime-style. That's a taco right next to his head, and he has storm clouds. Those are tiny little bookmarks fluttering above me.


DFTBA!


Today......
I really loved...graphics.
I smiled...nerdy parodies! And Josh saying, "eRAgon? WTF? What do you call the second book--ILLdest?"
Lyrics playing at this very moment as I type this portion of the blog:
Josh is singing right now: "...It's Dumbledore's end. There once was a boy named Harry who constantly conquered death..."
Hours of sleep last night: 7
Hugs: 3

0 comments!:

Post a Comment