Wednesday, August 24, 2011

There's An App for That!

After two days of MEHs, BLECHs and GRRs, the third day was AMAZING. Kendall already told you about the awesomeness of our four senior class officers but I feel like I have to add my own thoughts about it:


First of all, the "awards," if you think about it, were just simple pieces of paper and the officers had written maybe 3-5 sentences for each person. See how tiny that seems? But you can't even imagine how  HUGE of an impact they made on our whole grade today! Come on. It's the small things, guys, it's the SMALL THINGS.


Secondly, how thoughtful was that? Every person had a unique and special note. Can you just feel the awesomeness?!?!


Thirdly, it was very much an INTERROBANG moment because of how unbelievable it seemed: like Kendall said, 4 officers and 200+ students. Do I hear a whistle?


So, my note made my WEEK. It's such an awesome way to set the tone for the rest of the year. At first, I didn't feel like we were seniors at all; this felt like just another year. But the notes just woke me up and said, "HEY YOU, YOU'RE A SENIOR AND YOU'RE AWESOME BECAUSE YOU'LL MAKE THIS YEAR AMAZING."


Today......
I really loved...getting my "award" from the officers in homeroom!
I smiled because...people are just plain awesome.
Lyrics playing at this very moment as I type this portion of the blog:
"...I kinda feel like it don't make sense 'cause you're bringing me in and then you're kicking me out again..." (Love Like Woe by The Ready Set)
Hours of sleep last night: 6
Hugs: 4







0 comments!:

Post a Comment