Monday, August 22, 2011

Hagrid!

Blogging in I-lab. Kendall was blogging while I was doing a project for Spirit: Small Things, a committee of which we are both co-chairs. It's the first day and he's already slacking. What a slacking slacker of slackery.


Okay well, yes, we didn't get the benches that we wanted, which sucks. But it's okay because we got two (there was no way that our Mafia would fit on one bench) but they're far apart! We'll just have to do our best to work with it, which is okay.


So, the first day was....the first day.


Yeah.


Um, I don't have much homework, I guess. Just reading. Lots of it. Which is good.


Yeah, I will have a full breakdown of my schedule and stuff on Friday, so yeah. Kendall says that one day isn't enough to fully grasp our feelings about each class.


So yeah.


Bye. That's a lot of yeahs.


Today......
I really loved...going back to school?
I smiled because...oh you know. Stuff.
Lyrics playing at this very moment as I type this portion of the blog:
I've had this stuck in my head all day: "Okay, Doctor Who is tight (I'm AWESOME). I'm doing my homework every night (I'm AWESOME)...."
Hours of sleep last night: 6.5
Hugs: There was a lot....I don't think I can count. It's the first day!

0 comments!:

Post a Comment