Monday, August 29, 2011

Not Dying is a Party

Hi.
...
Not like this is awkward or anything. 
Cycle 7 is a party. 
Filled with scary trucks, awkward libraries, 3D modeling, partying (of course), Chris Brown 
and Justin Bieber (not really though), awesome rain, socks, roots, and Pottermore. 


I want to read. I am about half way through with The Lost Hero already. Hopefully I can finish it soon and start on Brisingr or something, since that one is gonna be a beastly beast. 


I have a PCH test tomorrow, but it should be easy. (Even though I got an 85 on the quiz.... it was a dumb mistake!!!) 


Skimps post is skimps. But that's okay. Kind of. Right? Right. Bye...


Awkward Moments: 22
Books Read: 17
Why Today Was Awesome: Library Poses with Rachel
Something I Learned: Third Eye Chakra
Song Stuck in My Head: Next To You by Luke Conard (Alex Goot and Tiffany Alvord)


0 comments!:

Post a Comment