Thursday, August 11, 2011

I saw PandeeB at Walmart today!!!

Oh hey there. So what's up? Nothing much, huh? Yeah.... Me too.......


I ate some Mac & Cheese today. It was yummy. Like, a lot. Other than that. Nothing much. Tomorrow, I regrettably inform you that I will not be posting in full. This is because I have to go to a sleepover for new 9th graders. This is what the whole scavenger hunt thing was for that Jen was working on. Jen was supposed to come with me, but her ovaries exploded so.... Yeah. I will be gone literally all day, so what I was thinking of doing was writing a post tonight and just posting it tomorrow. 


I didn't get a chance to read Much Ado About Nothing yet. But I am planning on finishing it soon. I don't know if I told you guys, but I read the first act, and I actually understood it. Good times. I really want to enjoy Shakespeare. 


Tonight, I still need to get my things together for tomorrow. I shall do that eventually...... Hopefully I won't go to bed at 2 in the morning again. I just want to say one thing: Tetris is addicting. 


Sorry for the relatively short post. Starting next week, I will try to make some better posts, but yeah.... BYE!


Awkward Moments: 7
Books Read: 15 
Why Today Was Awesome: This. Make them cry.
Something I Learned: Mini and Alex made fun of us again, the timing was actually really clever (I just wanted to mention this, it isn't actually something I learned)
Song Stuck in My Head: Party Rock Anthem, except I just keep singing the part "Everyday I'm Shuffilin'" Except instead of "shufflin'" I use "tumblin".

0 comments!:

Post a Comment