Sunday, August 28, 2011

Higher than the Moon

"Had another dream today, I gotta let it out..."


That's a lie. I haven't had a dream in a while. Since summer. Anyway, I think my "mini novella" can get me out of having to write a lengthy post tonight, right?


All you really need to know is...


1) I'm a potion brewing streak on Pottermore.
What? The Claws overtook us, but we're catching up. Oh yeah, we're gonna catch up. And I'm contributing! So I'm making my, I think, FIFTH successful potion right now. Also, I hear that the Hufflepuffs are partying pretty hard over by the kitchens and that's why they're not in the lead in terms of House points. I'VE BEEN HEARING SO MUCH ABOUT THEIR CUSTARD AND FOAM PARTIES AND HOW FUN THEY ARE!!! Hoping for an invite next time.....please? I'm a nice Slytherin, I promise. Another thing: I don't have any Slytherin friends. Yet? What if I'm the ONLY Slytherin I know INTERROBANG.


2) While I'm waiting for my potions to brew, I'm trying to finish all of my homework. But I'm kinda freaking out because I still haven't finished my summer reading for Gov (and I think we have Summer Reading Test #2 tomorrow), and I still have to read for Bio and a bunch of other stuff....it's gonna be a crazy week...


3)...BUT IT WILL BE WORTH IT BECAUSE I THINK I'M GOING TO THE SLEEPOVER NEXT WEEKEND!!!! I'm excited and I really, really, really hope that nothing changes my parents' minds.


Today......
I really loved...having fun with Ferb and Erica in Shayne's dorm.
I smiled...because of that fact that I've made THREE potions today! And I'm working on more!
Lyrics playing at this very moment as I type this portion of the blog:
"...Honest, promise, you will be missed. Honest, promise, you will be missed..."
(Long and Lonely Road by Hawk Nelson)
Hours of sleep last night: 6
Hugs: 6


P.S. I talk about my schedule over at Dance With Me.

0 comments!:

Post a Comment