Friday, August 12, 2011

Earth Day Birthday

I'm not gonna lie. This is kind of awkward.... I know that this is cheating and all, seeing as I am typing this on the 11th and not the 12th, but I have to because I refuse to miss a day of BEDA and I won't have any time at all tomorrow to post. So here you go. 


So how is it? The future and all. I have no clue what the 12th of August 2011 is like. Maybe that's when the world ends. Or maybe that's when it will finally rain chocolate. I guess I will never know until tomorrow, but you know. You know everything. I don't, I'm just a loser from the past.


Time Travel. I love that concept. There's a lot of different ways that it is portrayed in media. Some examples: Back to the Future (AHHHH I LOVE BACK TO THE FUTURE), Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Doctor Who, and other things of that nature. It's always fun to see the different ways that they portray it and it's fun to think of how society would actually react to something like that. (Even though it isn't really possible.) 


The other day, I went to this cool bookstore. And when I say cool, I mean that it was like a legit, local owned bookstore, not one that is a giant chain/franchise. It was fun. I really liked the atmosphere of the place. They had books lying around everywhere, maintaining somewhat of an order, but still adhering to the entropy of the store. They sold used books there, and one of the things that I found funny/interesting was the big 'Iolani history book that they give to everyone when they come into our school. So that means that someone sold that book to this store and the best part was that they actually bought it. I don't know, I found it interesting.....


Well, kay bye....


Awkward Moments: 7
Books Read: 15 
Why Today Was Awesome: The Sleepover
Something I Learned: Well......This is a cheating post.... so......
Song Stuck in My Head: "Let's Get It On" by Marvin Gaye

0 comments!:

Post a Comment