Thursday, August 11, 2011

Yeah, PandeeB is the second cutest resident of Echo Base. Jason is #1, of course.

All right, as I write my blog post, I'm just gonna put my iTunes on shuffle and let it play whatever. And throughout this post, I'm just gonna type what I hear every once in a while (they will be the ones in italics--song titles will be used as random tags).


Ready? And....go!


...longer than we do. When nothing really matters except for me to be with you...


So I went to the eye doctor today. It's in Kalihi because I used to live there and when we moved, my eye doctor didn't. Yup. So, while there, I saw, like, three people with whom I went to middle school. I know they're seniors now and they can go off campus but I'm pretty sure they don't have free periods in their high school. Not officially anyway. I think? Oh well. I just thought that was weird. 


...You've escaped this labyrinth of suffering...


So, yeah, I'm getting new glasses. Except I don't have them yet because the frames I wanted was in red. And I wanted purple. 


...I see nothing in your eyes. And the more I see, the less I like...


And, uh, it was hot today. I had to use an umbrella. Or maybe it's just because I've been so used to staying inside the house that I forgot what the sun felt like on my skin (which is a pretty sad thought considering that we live in Hawaii!). Which reminds me, there's that one commercial that Josh, Shayne and I really like at the moment. The one where the three office workers go out to lunch and they're like, "AHHH! What is that? IT BURNS!!!" and then some guy outside tells them, "That's the sun." Yeah. 


...When I made up my mind, and my heart along with that...


I thought Kendall's first world problems in his last post were pretty funny. But I've read some really terrible ones before. Ahh, Americans.


...Who will be the master? Who will take the leap?...


Okay, that's it for now. Need to watch some vlogs, update my other blog, and then read Crime&Punishment.


Today......
I really loved...my Pebbles Flintstone shirt.
I smiled..."HA! Her parents actually named her CINDERELLA?!?!"
Lyrics playing at this very moment as I type this part of the blog:
"Don't wanna be an American Idiot..."
Hours of sleep last night: 6

0 comments!:

Post a Comment