Monday, August 15, 2011

I Have a Strange Love for Zombies

Ope, super late blog post today. I've been working on John's birthday thing for a couple of hours now. The submission window tomorrow is gonna be super tight/short/small/narrow tomorrow morning so I have to wake up early and make sure Kendall and I get a page/day on the calendar!


If you don't know what I'm talking about, that's okay.


I am tired. I still haven't finished Crime and Punishment but I'm close! I think I can finish it tomorrow....I HAVE TO BECAUSE I TOLD MYSELF THAT I CAN'T GO ON POTTERMORE UNTIL I FINISH IT. Yes, we got our Welcome emails! I was at the bus stop this morning on my way to school and Kendall calls and he's all, "I GOT MY POTTERMORE EMAIL! AHHHH, CHECK YOUR EMAIL!!!" But I couldn't at the time so he just checked for me. I really, really, really, want to go on Pottermore. I'm so excited and I'm pledging to be a super awesome Beta tester and everything, like, I will give feedback and comments and everything. Kendall was probably on Pottermore the whole rest of the day after our seminar--he already got Sorted! I didn't click on his link but it doesn't work anyway...fix it!


Okay, I want to go to sleep because I have a mission tomorrow. Operation: John's Birthday Gift has commenced. I even made the Wikispaces page my homepage to save me some time. I'm that dedicated.


Today......
I really loved...actually being able to go to the seminar, seeing Rachel and Kendall, fun games, etc.
I smiled because...of the level of awesomeness in Seto.
Lyrics playing at this very moment as I type this portion of the blog:
None!
Hours of sleep last night: 4!!!!
Hugs: 10!


P.S. I actually really do have a strange love/obsession for zombies. I think it's a bit unhealthy and worrying.



0 comments!:

Post a Comment