Sunday, August 21, 2011

Scaredy Cats are Scaredy Cats

Thank you for ruining my chance to tell the world that I got a new phone and unlimited texting, Kendall. What an awesome way to start the year.


I agree with Kendall. This sucks. I still have to finish Decision in Philadelphia. Grr...but, surprisingly, it's more interesting than Crime and Punishment. I think all the APUSH has converted me.


I've spent the whole morning cleaning up my room and the closet because Shayne officially moved into her dorm yesterday. It's kinda sad, but Josh and I bombard her with texts (yay unlimited!) so it's not like she can every really get away from us (haha!). She hasn't had time to catch up on our BEDA posts so, Shayne, if you're reading this now, HI!!! HOW ARE YOU?!?! STOP IGNORING MY TEXTS, MY BELOVED SISTER!!!


So yes, I've been metaphorically stretching my legs in my room because she's not here. I mean, some of her stuff are still here but most of them have gone with her. The best part about it is MORE CLOSET SPACE!!! And I can finally play the music I like whenever I want. Shayne and I don't have the same tastes in music. 


I've also been cleaning up my laptop and flash drives. I can't believe I waited until now to do it. Gah. There's 1 Hour and 3 Minutes more to go: I'm moving a bunch of files and transferring the important ones to Dropbox.


Okay, well, I have to go read.


Today.......
I really loved....GAH I HAVE TO READ.
I smiled becase....GAH I HAVE TO READ.
Lyrics playing at this very moment as I type this portion of the blog:
GAH I HAVE TO READ, GAH I HAVE TO READ.
Hours of sleep last night: GAH I HAVE TO READ.
Hugs: GAH I HAVE TO READ.

0 comments!:

Post a Comment