Friday, August 12, 2011

Too many PandeeB post titles? Nah...

I just typed up a blog post and realized, "Huh, maybe I should put this up on my other blog..." so I did. So check that out on The Other Side (that's my other nickname for Dance With Me, Will You?).


I was wondering how Kendall was gonna post for today since he's having a sleepover with little kiddies right now. I thought he was just gonna type up something and then ask me to post it today. But he waited until it was 12:01 AM. Clever, Harry.


So yes, he's with the little kiddies now and I'm really excited to hear about how the kids did on our Rainbow Scavenger Hunt. I wish I had told Kendall to videotape or take pictures or something. Darnnnnn....


I'm listening to Hank's Phineas Gage song. At one point he says, "And that what makes a person who he is, is not the heart but the head" and I'm kinda like, "Huh?"


It sounds wrong, doesn't it? I mean, okay, yes, when Phineas Gage got stabbed in the brain, he became a totally different person. But if Phineas Gage got stabbed in the heart, he would have become a totally different person, too, right? Well, maybe not because he would have died instantly. So would the same Phineas Gage have died or would he have become a totally different person and then died as that non-Phineas Gage person? There's a serious question for you to think about tonight as you lie in bed before you sleep.


But honestly, though, I think both the heart and the head make us who we are. They're connected. You can't have a genuinely good heart but an evil mind (unless you're, like, really really psychotic or not human). Anyway, I've been thinking about this lately because remember when I said I managed to come up with something big that I liked for the Cammi/Cam/Jay story? Well, it has a lot to do about our hearts, our heads, and what we do with them.


I'm taking my senior photo tomorrow. Yikes.


Today......
I really loved...that I read a lot of C&P.
I smiled...because of board games.
Lyrics  playing at this very moment as I type this part of the blog: 
"...Up here, looking down, everything looks beautiful. But it's a paper town full of paper people..." (Up Here Looking Down by Laura)
Hours of sleep last night: 8.5
I really need to put more interesting stuff here....

0 comments!:

Post a Comment