Tuesday, August 23, 2011

"Hito no kokoro wa utsuri yuku nukedashita kunaru..."

I can only sing one song in Japanese.


Done with the second day. And I'm not exactly feeling up to this right now. I'm not even feeling homework, really. But I have no choice--I must read, and study, and learn, and practice whatever it is that I was supposed to learn in school today. I have a test in Gov tomorrow.


So this is gonna be short. I'm sorry.


The past two days have been:
MEH
BLECH
GAAAAHHHHH
and
GRRRRRRRRR(RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR)*
all in this order...............


*The Rs in the parentheses are for the second day of school.


(No worries, I'm sure I'll be better tomorrow...or soon, I hope...)


Today.......
I really loved...nothing.
I smiled...because of nothing.
Lyrics playing at this very moment as I type this portion of the blog:
"Unmei no huneoko gi nami wa tsugi kara tsuki e to watashi-tachi o sou kedo
Sore mo suteki na tabi ne, dore mo suteki na tabi ne"
Hours of sleep last night: 5
Hugs: 7 (some were repeats...)


P.S. Hey, we've reached over 10,000 views. Awesome? Awesome!

0 comments!:

Post a Comment