Monday, August 29, 2011

Everyday I'm BREWIN'

Still brewing potions....


Normal day was normal. Boring blog will be boring. Why is there a spatula on my desk INTERROBANG. Kidding, there isn't one--I just thought there was one. I'm so tired, my mind is playing tricks on me.


It's Cycle 7 yay? Yeah, I guess we can yay to that.


I gots to goes ands reads nows. And check on my potion of course...


---"SHH! Don't bother me while I'm stirring my potion!"
---"Sloooowllyyy, Jen....okay, breathe. Caaaaarreeeefuuullll with that flobberworm mucus now. GAH! NO! I PUT ONE TOO MANY BLOBS INTO MY CAULDRON!!!! FRICK MY LIFE!!!!"
---"No, no, no, noooooooo---GOSH DARN IT MY CAULDRON EXPLODED. That cost me 10 galleons!"


I'm not alone when I say that I'm currently hooked on this thing.


BEDA's almost over. Simultaneous "awwwww"s all around!


Today......
I really loved...not having to take the AP Gov quiz today.
I smiled because...of Kirsten's nerdy joke.
Lyrics playing at this very moment as I type this portion of the blog:
"I can't get to sleep. I think about the implications..."
(Overkill by Colin Hay)
Hours of sleep last night: 5
Hugs: 2

0 comments!:

Post a Comment