Saturday, August 13, 2011

Big Zipper

Sup. What's up? How you doing? I haven't seen you in a while. Well, I mean, you kind of saw me yesterday, even though it was a lie. Just a big, fat, fabricated lie elaborately pulled to bend the rules. Good job Kendall. 

So the sleepover was fun, but I don't really have the time or want to talk about it today. But tomorrow, I promise, I will have a surprise for you. 

In regards to what Jen was saying on her second blog yesterday about Luke and Kristina. I knew something was up, but I didn't want to confirm it until I saw that tumblr post. It is sad, but I guess it's nice to see that they are still able to be friends with All Caps and such. I think the thing that set me off the most about Luke and Ingrid was in one video where Luke brushed Ingrid's hair out of her eye. Too much. 

So right now I am at the Father Bray game and I won't have enough time or will power to completely post at home so I am writing this on my phone. 

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Pillow girl is a cheerleader?!?!?!?! WTF!!!!! Details later. 


Oh hey. Now I am back at home, with only 23 minutes to spare. Pretty good right? Right? Okay, tomorrow I promise to give you guys a legit in-depth post. 

Awkward Moments: 10
Books Read: 15 
Why Today Was Awesome: I'm gonna be honest here and come out and say it: the Glee movie....
Something I Learned: I steal food
Song Stuck in My Head: Pretty much all the Glee songs


0 comments!:

Post a Comment