Sunday, August 7, 2011

Crazzzzzy Much?

My brother and I had a little over a hundred dollars in Borders gift cards and since the bookstores are closing, we decided to spend it all on awesome books. 


I am still super miffed that there weren't any more copies of:
Dash & Lily's Book of Dares
Paper Towns
An Abundance of Katherines


But I did get:
Looking for Alaska
Franny and Zooey (J.D. Salinger!)
Anna and the French Kiss
13 Little Blue Envelopes
David Copperfield
(and some books for Shayne...Josh also managed to get his hands on a Doctor Who DVD...)


I literally combed the whole store--YA Fiction, Independent Reader, Poetry, and Literature/Adult Fiction. There weren't even any good notebooks or bookmarks left! Not that I was gonna buy myself some bookmarks or anything. But, my point is, the store was near empty. 


I just started 13LBE and I can't stop. I feel so guilty because I know I should be reading C&P but, man, I can't stop reading. So there's only one solution: I have to finish 13LBE TONIGHT. I have no choice. I can't sleep if I don't finish it.


So....I know you'll understand me when I say that I have to go now because 1) I still have to BEDA it up on my other blog, and 2) I am "gripped by a cherishing so deep" for 13 Little Blue Envelopes. I simply must read on.


Today......
I really loved...Borders.
I smiled because...of Borders.
Lyrics playing at this very moment as I type this portion on the blog:
NO TIME FOR MUSIC. MUST GET BACK TO BOOK. NOW.
Hours of sleep last night: Enough


--Jen

0 comments!:

Post a Comment