Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Mango Body Butter

Jen, you have to admit that this year is better than last, "gah" wise, right? Positive attitudes....


Anyways, second day of school. It was a party. I guess. I use the word "party" too frivolously. Oh well. Wait, just one thing about my classes so far. PCH is a party. And when I say party, I mean it's a freaking party, no big deal. 


I can't wait for the boring/awkward/introductory phases of our classes to end. I like to get right in the middle of it. Especially for Photo. 


I really would love to serenade you all with the sweet art of blogging, however, there are Dashes and Lilys to read and I need to return the book by the 30th, so I need to get on that bad boy. 


Okay, off to the magical wonders of a beautifully depressing Christmas book. 

Awkward Moments: 18 
Books Read: 16 
Why Today Was Awesome: Second day of school INTERROBANG
Something I Learned: Why a certain teacher of ours hates a certain crazy haired friend of ours
Song Stuck in My Head: I typed in "song" on YouTube and the first thing that came up was the Bed Intruder Song. 


0 comments!:

Post a Comment