Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Nearing the End

Yes, BEDA's almost over. But I think that we did a much better job on BEDA last summer.


[PAUSE] GAHHHH, I'm listening to Luke Conard's new CD right now (courtesy of Kendall) and his cover of MoM's "Accio Love" just came on. I love this song.... [UNPAUSE]


Anyway, yesterday Kendall and I were talking a lot about our senior yearbook things. I'm trying to cut down the senior message I started over the summer from 500+ characters to 400 characters max. It's a bit hard since I have my heart set on two specific quotes and I don't want to have to compromise the gratitude for special people I would like to express within my message. No worries, though, I will get 'er done.


As for the signature card, I'm still mulling over some ideas. I kinda know the direction I want to take, but nothing's official yet. But there's no rush!


Shayne is finally in Pottermore. She's in Ravenclaw...which means she's currently beating us for the House Cup. I'm brewing again, but Potions has some glitches because I'm pretty sure that I'm doing everything correctly and yet it won't let me brew the Sleeping Draught potion.


I'm really interested in the Third Eye Chakra thing now.......


Today......
I really loved....mushroom chicken!
I smiled because...I figured out what my "Great Perhaps" is.
Lyrics playing at this very moment as I type this portion of the blog:
"...down in Hogsmeade. Feeling so high, snitch in the sky, Neville told me he'll brin gillyweed..." 
(Slythering Night / Tonight Tonight by Luke, Joey, Brittany, Tessa)
Hours of sleep last night: 5
Hugs: 3

0 comments!:

Post a Comment