Monday, August 15, 2011

Harry Potter, That's Me

Herro!


Today, at school, we had a student council seminar thing that Jen and I went to because we are on the same committee again this year (Spirt: Small Things). Now, that took up half of the day, and it was fun and all, but the big highlight of the day was Pottermore. 


Both Jen and I luckily got our Welcome emails today and when I saw it, I was kind of freaking out. I honestly think that it is amazing and it is really fun, but I won't talk about it too much because Jen hasn't had a chance to check it out yet. Also, I'm not gonna tell Jen what house I'm in until she finds out hers, but if you want to know what house I'm in, click the link: http://dft.ba/-whathousekendallisin


Tomorrow I have to help out with orientation at school, so I'm gonna try to go to bed early since I have to wake up early again. I hope that my previous long post makes up for this short skimpy one. 


Awkward Moments: 12
Books Read: 15 
Why Today Was Awesome: Hanging out with Jen
Something I Learned: Pottermore is Awesome 
Song Stuck in My Head: "Raise Your Glass" by Pink

0 comments!:

Post a Comment