Sunday, August 21, 2011

Coming in Fast

Jen, you know, I thought about that, me telling them instead of you. But then I decided to do it anyways....


Also, that's not what I meant by my title, but I guess that that works too. 


HIIIII SHAYNE!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you're having fun and such. Go crazy. You deserve it. 


Today I helped to call new students. They didn't want to talk to me. I was all like "Do you have any questions?" and they were all like "No. Bye." Silly new students. 


Since I have been kind of busy these past few weeks, I haven't really had time to think and freak out about the fact of being seniors. Let's keep it that way. I really just want to enjoy this year. 


I finished my summer reading last night. I really liked it, surprisingly.


Jen, speaking of flashdrives, I have a surprise for you. 


I like short lines. 


I started Dash and Lily's Book of Dares. From what I have read, it seems good. 


I read a total of 10 books this summer. Aw yeah.


Okay, time for school. 


Awkward Moments: 18
Books Read: 16 (W00T!!!!)
Why Today Was Awesome: Last Day of SUMMER
Something I Learned: We're old and stuff
Song Stuck in My Head: "Some Imagination" by Skyway Flyer


0 comments!:

Post a Comment