Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sitting On the Edge of Fate

Ello BEDA day 4. (The lack of an "H" was intentional) How do you do? The reason I ask that question is because a character in the book I'm reading said that. I'm reading "What Happened to Lani Garver" and can I just say that even though it isn't a scary book, it just creeps the eff out of me. It's freaking creepy. Anyways, I'm about a third of the way through that, so I should be done somewhat soon, and then I can finally start on my summer reading. 


Today, I ended up watching three episodes of Doctor Who because it was on. I also watched an episode of Avatar, and attempted to watch an episode of the new Power Rangers, but I couldn't handle it, it was way too ridiculous. I also played some OOT, so all around, today was a party, right? 


Anyways, I want to share some of my writing with you, like Jen did. Now, I'm not gonna start from the beginning, because I don't like the beginning. I'm gonna show you guys some of the stuff that I just wrote. The only information that you guys really need is that there are these three friends, Josh, Alex, and Keri, and they are looking for their friend Sam. In this exciting installment, our three young heros were trapped in a small changing room, and then after some time, the lights mysteriously went out. Here you go: 



It was pitch black. I couldn’t even see my hand in front of my face. I tried calling out, “Josh, Keri, are you guys okay?” It took a few seconds to get a response, but Keri finally said “Yeah, I think we’re good.” 
I started to feel around. It felt like the same white changing room that we had been stuck in for hours.  I almost made it around the whole room, when I reached where the secret door was. There was no wall there, it was an empty doorway. 
“Hey guys, come check this out. I think that that door is open now,” I said. I felt Josh come over, along with Keri. “Wow, do you think that we should go through,” Josh’s rugged voice asked.  “We don’t really have a choice do we?” a much more delicate, and innocent voice said. 
One of the two love birds grabbed my shoulder and I began my way through the door. I kept my hang running along the right side of the hallway. It was just big enough for me to stand up straight and it was no wider than a welcome mat. 
We continued to trek through the mysterious passage way, when I could see a tiny yellow light at the end of the hallway. It started out as a puny orb, but as we drew closer, I could tell that it was coming from outside. We reached the end of the tunnel, and there was a tiny window, one that I could barley fit through. I opened it up, and helped Keri through first, followed by Josh, then me. 





Now, it's far from good, but it's just fun to write and create my own story, you know? Oh well, see you guys tomorrow. 


Awkward Moments: 1
Books Read: 14
Why Today Was Awesome: Water Temple!
Something I Learned: Pandora is very repetitive...
Song Stuck in My Head: "Tonight Tonight" by Hot Chelle Rae

0 comments!:

Post a Comment