Wednesday, August 10, 2011

WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS IN THEIR HOUSE?!?!? DO YOU LIVE THERE OR SOMETHING?!?!?! I FEEL LIKE I SHOULD HAVE BEEN TOLD.

Sorry for the ranting title post. I'm just really irritated at someone right now. UGGGGHHHHH.


Anyway, after a full morning of no Pottermore Welcome email, Tumblring, and catching up on the various vlogs I follow on YouTube (it's AUGUST!), I started logging out of everything so that I can shut down the computer for the day, eat lunch and sit down to read C&P piously all afternoon. But then I realized, "WAIT A MINUTE, I DIDN'T BLOG YET!"


So here I am, an almost-failure.


Yeah, so I have nothing important or interesting to say right now.


Yeah, this is awkward. But not as awkward as that moment when you have a blob of spearmint toothpaste on your chin and the guy you like who also happens to be one of your two best friends sees it and points it out to you.


Whoa, I just had a flashback of me (past-Jen) wanting to kill all the polar bears in the world. Now I want to kill the pandas.


Kendall says I am a violent person. 
*takes out a knife* 
I beg to differ. 
*proceeds to sharpen knife with an evil eye glint*


I am thirsty. And I have Luke and Ryan's voices singing "Someone like me, someone nerdy" stuck in my head right now. Just that line, over and over again.


I must go polish the silver now.


Today........
I really loved...reading Anna and the French Kiss for a while.
I smiled...at Charlie's new video. Ahh, Charlie.
Lyrics....NOTHING!
Hours of sleep last night: 8


I need new stuff to put down here. Must brainstorm...



0 comments!:

Post a Comment